It has been raining for 2 STRAIGHT days! I never quite knew it could rain like this before I moved to New England. Gessh. I am certainly over the rain!
The streets everywhere are flooding.
At any rate, I made it back from the retreat in Connecticut yesterday. It was a great time and I am pretty happy with my presentation and activities that I put together but boy am I pooped! Losing an hour of sleep last night didn't help that, but I am SO glad to have extended hours of sunlight now! (WOOOHooo, Spring & Summer are certainly on their way!!)
1. Started your own blog :)
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band - Oh, Junior High
4. Visited Hawaii- Thanks, Erica!
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain - I love Colorado :)
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - Climb Every Mountain in 8th Grade as well as Auld Lang Syne
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning - I thought I was going to die! Thankfully, it was the only time I've ever been to the hospital!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - Growing up on a farm will do this to you.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train - In Morocco no less
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Haven't we all played hookey?!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - How exactly do you define "taught" ;)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - This is something I'm learning to define in new ways
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - South Carolina's Coast!
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - Snorkeling is my FAVORITE outdoor activity!
52. Kissed in the rain - Today would be the perfect day for this!
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - Believe it or not, it was one of the hardest climbs of my life!
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia - Glorious White Nights of St. Petersburg!
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - oops!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square - I lived 6 blocks from TS for 2 years!
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Okay, I've helped with this, not actually done it by myself. :)
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Raymond from Everybody Loves Ray in a bookstore in NYC
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee